March 4, 2010

Infant & Toddler Dental Care

If any parents are reading this, please, I repeat, PLEASE, don't fall into the habit of giving your babies a bottle of milk or juice before bed. And if you do plan on doing so, at least rinse their mouths out after. You don't even want to know about all the nasty bacteria that can grow in their mouths.

Even baby Michael knows how to take care of his gums :)
I don't know why more and more kids these days get cavities at such a young age. I haven't had a cavity my whole life (not that I'm
that old). Anyways, even if you don't have kids, take care of your pearly whites, and if there not white... book an appointment with your dentist and get some veneers or book an appointment for a good  old teeth whitening session :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment