March 19, 2010

Pooped

I know I should be excited for the weekend, but I have so much work to do, I'm not really looking forward to it =[ Altho I am going to take a break from it all tomorrow to go check out either Alex Burrows or Mason Raymond at Best Buy ;) Other than that I got too much stuff on my plate to be happy about it.


Last night I didn't get to sleep until well after 2am, and I was up at 6am... My presentation however, went super well (did it on the Canucks heheh), and I think it was the best one that was done. A week that was suppose to be easy so I could get all the work done so I would have the weekend free didn't really work out that way, now I have to do it all this weekend. 


Good thing Canucks only play tomorrow so I won't be distracted with weekend games =]



No comments:

Post a Comment